FRAME is recruiting on behalf of an award-winning property & construction consultancy specialising in the design procurement, management, and maintenance of all aspects of the built environment. They are looking to add to their Graduate Mechanical Engineer Design M&E Building Service Team within their Manchester Office. With a focus on finding people with talent and ambition, my client offers some of the best training & development in the industry.
The role will involve:
* Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
* Working as part of a design team delivering detailed design
* Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
* Accredited Building Services degree or higher educational qualification (HNC/HND)
* At least 12 months experience with running projects from conception through to completion including calculations, drawings, specifications, etc.
* AutoCAD experience (experience with IES modelling and Revit would be an advantage)
With an attractive salary up to 30k, (Maybe more for the right candidate). My client offers 25 days leave, Healthcare, Pension, Paid membership fees for relevant professional bodies