Job Title: CAD Technician
Reporting to: Team Leader
Job Purpose: The CAD Technician, based at Easton Lane, will provide CAD support and delivery of activities relating to the production of CAD drawings, plans and schematics.
Tasks/Responsibilities as follows:
* Responsible for the production and delivery of CAD drawings within the Network
* Provide CAD support to other Teams as and when required.
* Assist in the design of traffic signs.
* Liaise with engineers and other team members to ensure efficient production.
* Assist with project administration.
* Meet targeted deadlines.
* Ensure compliance with Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety & CDM procedures.
Typical Skills/Experience as follows:
* NC and/or HNC in Civil Engineering and City & Guilds in AutoCAD preferable.
* Ideally experienced in AutoCAD and the production of various types of drawings.
*Knowledge of AutoCAD add-on programmes KeySign, KeyLine and AutoTrack preferable.
* Knowledge of the TSRGD and the Traffic Signs Manuals preferable.
* Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook