FRAME is recruiting on behalf of an award-winning property & construction consultancy specialising in the design procurement, management, and maintenance of all aspects of the built environment. As demand for their expertise continues to grow, they are looking to add to their Electrical Design Engineering M&E Building Service Team within their Manchester Office.
The role will involve:
* Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
* Working as part of a design team delivering detailed design
* Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
* Accredited Building Services degree or higher educational qualification (HNC/HND)
* 3 years minimum experience with running projects from conception through to completion including calculations, drawings, specifications, etc.
* AutoCAD experience (experience with Revit would be an advantage)
*Experience in lighting design, distribution design and designing to defined data center tier ratings, and report writing is essential
With an attractive salary up to 45k, (Maybe more for the right candidate). My client offers 25 days leave, Health-care, Pension, Paid membership fees for relevant professional bodies