FRAME is recruiting on behalf of a leading multi-disciplined construction and property consultancy, which provide trusted advice to create value from the land and buildings owned or operated by our clients. Their goal is to create better places for the communities in which we work. They are looking to add to their M&E Cad Technician Team
The role will involve:
* To take the CAD drawing process for the MEP design from Stage 2 design through to Stage 4 drawings.
* Liaise with other designers and consultants whose CAD coordination and collaboration required.
* To maintain production of CAD drawings to programmed time scales.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
* Experience in drafting all typical MEP systems, i.e. HVAC, LTHW, BCWS, LV distribution, life safety systems, M&E Plant rooms etc
* Able to comply and maintain company's CAD standards and workflows
* 2-4 years of experience
With an attractive salary up to 30k, (Maybe more for the right candidate). My client offers 24 days leave, Pension & Life Assurance,